Looking for a new physiatry job that keeps you in your beloved state of Pennsylvania? You might want to work with residents or get a placement in a rehabilitation center. Maybe you’re hoping for an opportunity to teach the next generation of physicians and physiatrists at a university. Whatever your future career desire, Farr Healthcare is here to recruit you for the PM&R jobs you want in Pennsylvania.
PENNSYLVANIA JOB OPENINGS
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry job, Harrisburg areaAdd Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings Join a well-established, well-respected private physiatry group Well-connected practice with affiliations with local hospitals, SNF’s and rehab hospitals Work at a state-of-the-art, 54-bed rehab unit Practice Features: 2-person private practice physiatry group with 2 physician assistants One of the physiatrists is Medical Director of the 54-bed rehab unit in Harrisburg The other physiatrist is the Medical Director of a chronic pain program in a local hospital Responsibilities: Inpatient, outpatient, SNF consults and EMG’s; Can be a program director if you have an interest in clinics... [Read More]
- Inpatient/outpatient Medical Director & Staff Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Reading, Erie and YorkAffiliate with the nation’s largest rehab provider Outpatient service sector wide open for development Stipend plus professional receipts or employee affiliation possible in Erie Facility Features: Medical Director and staff positions in York, staff positions in Reading and Erie 60-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospitals that offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and the therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access... [Read More]
- Director, Traumatic Brain Injury or Stroke Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Allentown Nationally-recognized, leading-edge CARF-accredited rehab leader Building a four-story, 76-private-bed, 120,000 square foot rehab hospital Will be the only freestanding rehabilitation hospital in the region Will have the latest rehab equipment Facility Features: A nationally recognized, not-for-profit rehabilitation leader with more than 70 locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, is committed to transforming lives through expertise, innovation and compassion. Headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, it provides an exceptional patient experience for all ages and stages by developing leading-edge solutions, often for complex medical situations; serving as a test site for the newest rehabilitation technologies; and inspiring hope in all... [Read More]
- Medical Director, Rehab and locum tenens Physiatry Jobs, 1 hour from Allentown, 1 1/2 hours from Philadelphia Easy-to-manage rehab unit with 14 beds Devoted staff and a patient-centered environment Sign-on bonus! Location: 89 miles from Philadelphia, 62 miles to Allentown Facility Features: 8 miles from WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital, the acute care hospital Responsibilities: Lead the rehabilitation unit Round on patients and direct rehabilitation needs Ability to manage general medical issues preferred Locum tenens from December 2022 to June,2023 - 3 days/week- The Medical Director will still be working for them 3 days a week and taking weekend call! Call: 1:3 Weekend call is shared with 2 other physicians (a PRN who is contracted for every 3 weeks and... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry job, Hazleton/East Stroudsburg One of the nation’s most advanced health networks with 95 clinical specialties Strong institutional financial strength Highly competitive compensation, sign-on bonus and loan forgiveness PROGRAM FEATURES: Join this Division of Physiatry Well-established, employed hospital group practice 20 physiatrists and 2 nurse practitioners RESPONSIBILITIES: Outpatient Office/EMG’S: 3.5 days a week FLuoro-guided interventional Procedures at Bethlehem Musculoskeletal Hospital, an outpatient surgery center: 1.5 days a week Work Hours: Monday to Friday Call component: limited call with only phone for practice patients COMPENSATION: Highly competitive compensation First year salary BENEFITS: Low-cost health insurance for you and your family Generous CME allowance and time Top-tier retirement programs... [Read More]
- Pediatric rehab physiatry practice opportunity, Allentown All outpatient, no call; can develop inpatient if you desire Starting bonus and loan forgiveness Enjoy autonomy, leadership and collaboration One of the nation's most advanced health networks with 95 clinical specialties Exceptional care providers and financial strength Program Features: Join this Division of Physiatry Well-established, employed hospital group practice 20 physiatrists and 2 nurse practitioners Growing program as they’re recruiting for a pediatric neurosurgeon and a pediatric development specialist Responsibilities: Approximately 90% outpatient and 10% hospital consults See bread and butter outpatients with diagnoses such as developmental issues, gait, msk, CP, botox, etc. 12 –... [Read More]
Find Physiatrist Jobs in PA With Farr Healthcare
Farr Healthcare is a name you can trust for rehabilitation and pain medicine recruitment. Linda Farr, president of the company, has been involved in physician recruitment for well over 30 years. Her expertise and experience in this largely growing field provide every interested applicant the knowledge to grow and the opportunity to put their practice to good use.
No other physician recruitment firm has the level of experience and background that Farr Healthcare holds. Out of the few companies that provide physician recruitment for PM&R, only Farr Healthcare has an owner with the first-hand experience of working with a rehabilitation company. This background is so important for all of our applicants — trusting in a recruiter to share their experience with you as well as understand the qualifications of what makes a great place to practice is vital in following a career path for years to come.
We provide resources that are updated daily and monthly. Our blog offers information and insight on everything you need to know about working as a physiatrist. Our clients receive financially competitive services that give them tremendous exposure through our website, newsletters that include practice opportunities, and conference appearances. Farr Healthcare is the premier recruiter for personalized and dedicated physician placement.
Overviews and Salaries of PM&R Jobs in PA
Take a look through our consistently updated job and opportunity postings for openings in Pennsylvania. This site is the first place to look when you’re interested in finding placement for your physiatry career. You’ll find a wide variety of positions available, from inpatient jobs to private practice placements to instructors and educational posts.
If you’re interested in understanding the trends of a physiatry career, peruse our blog. Not only will you find detailed information about salary and pay, but you’ll also understand why people choose different positions for a multitude of reasons. You’ll even begin to see the rise in physical medicine service needs as well as inpatient care within hospitals. Information from experienced doctors may be included to shed personal insight into the positions that need to be filled, encouraging you to begin your search now.
Looking for Physiatry Private Practice Jobs or Other Openings in PA?
Ready to start your PM&R career in Pennsylvania? If so, fill out your application now via our website. Once we receive your application, we’ll reach out to you to further discuss your qualifications and get to know you as a physician and your interests. We’ll give you suggestions on which job openings are the best fit for your personality and help get you into contact with the entities looking for a doctor. Start your journey to recruitment and placement today.