If you’re looking for an Ohio-based job in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation, Farr Healthcare is here to ensure you have access to the best positions in the state. The need for high-quality applicants is on the rise. In fact, PM&R jobs have seen a boom in interest that is expected to increase from now until 2020.
As a premier recruiter for physiatry jobs, we want to see you in a job you love helping others in need. Many openings are available in the exciting field of PM&R both in Ohio and throughout the country, such as direct resident care, rehabilitation centers, teaching opportunities and both in-patient and out-patient work. Whether you’re an Ohio native or wishing to relocate to the Buckeye state, Farr Healthcare is here to connect you with the physiatry job of your dreams.
Ohio Job Openings
- Inpatient Staff or LTAC/SNF physiatry practice opportunities, Cleveland Work with national leaders in Rehab and SNF’s Stable position Competitive income Responsibilities: Inpatient position-Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage. Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties. Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission. Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community. Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis.... [Read More]
- Consults and general outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, student loan repayment possible, Dayton Stable health care system in an area with a low cost of living Dayton is rated as “Top 100 Best Places to Live and Retire”; 1 hour to Cincinnati Great benefits and sign-on bonus negotiable Facility Features: The largest health system in southwest Ohio Founded in 1995, it has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians Join 2 physiatrists Five campuses including Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy and... [Read More]
- Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Practice Opportunity, ClevelandExciting practice opportunity to join a well-established, successful health system 11 hospitals, 2 rehab hospitals, and Level I trauma center Innovative program with an academic affiliation and a PM&R residency program Possibility of student loan assistance Cleveland offers performing arts centers, professional sports and more System Features: The rehab system is 128 beds at 3 facilities, two of the facilities are freestanding (Beachwood Rehab Hospital-east side of Cleveland and Avon Rehab-W side of Cleveland) and there is a rehab unit in Parma, OH A cancer center, a pediatric and ER department, a neonatal intensive care unit, and a medical... [Read More]
- Medical Director, Rehab Physiatry Job, ToledoGreat IM support Extremely busy with high patient volumes Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient cases Thriving community High income potential State-of-the-art equipment Gratifying patient mix Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance Facility Features: 40-bed facility with an ADC of 32-36 Join a physiatrist who is the Associate Medical Director; the current Medical Director is in a group and has other commitments but will remain on staff The physiatrist IM consults readily available Responsibilities: Inpatient with some outpatient possible The physiatrist is the... [Read More]
- Outpatient physiatry practice for sale, Northeast Ohio Well-established, self-efficient practice Good mix of payor accounts Very competitive practice purchase price Practice Features: Over 35 years in practice; reason for sale-retirement On all the insurance contracts The current practice owner only works 3 days/week, seeing approximately 120 patients/week 2 practice locations Good mix of payor accounts, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Comp and lien Fully investigated and approved for pain management by State/DEA recently Practicefusion EMR-based established safeguards for controlled substances Services: All outpatient and pain consults All office work only At least 50 urine toxicology tests/week X-rays, CAT scan, MRI tests-ordered 20 cases/week PT referrals – 5/week Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks-14/week... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry job-will provide training in needed, Cincinnati Growing multispecialty orthopedic and musculoskeletal practice Midwestern city living with many entertainment and educational opportunities Well-managed, physician-owned group Modern offices in many neighborhoods Multiple specialties with which to interact Practice Features: Serves three states with more than 50 providers across all MSK specialties Specialties include physiatry, spinal, hand, foot/ankle and orthopedic surgery, and primary care sports medicine. Responsibilities: Office-based, all acute outpatient MSK, mostly spine Clinical testing, including electrodiagnostics-required, advanced imaging and ultrasound into daily practice Mentoring and interventional training by two double boarded physiatrists will be available No chronic pain Can cover sporting and other events. Sporting event coverage... [Read More]
Search for Physiatrist Jobs Throughout Ohio With Farr Healthcare
With Farr Healthcare, you don’t have to search for the best PM&R positions. We connect physicians and doctors to careers in physiatry in Ohio, and we do all the brunt of the work for you. When you partner with us, you get the benefit of our 15 years of experience, as well as the more than 30 years of recruitment expertise our company’s president brings to bear. Few recruitment companies can boast of a more reputable and dedicated team.
We’re committed to working both with our clients and prospective physiatrist applicants. By providing accessible communication lines, we make it easy to search for your next healthcare enterprise in this growing field. Some of our most well-known clients include recognizable names like Post-Acute Medical, Encompass and US Physiatry.
However, we’re far more than a job search site. Our recruitment company comes armed with firsthand knowledge in the PM&R field and an incredible array of resources, which we provide. This information is refreshed as practice opportunities become available, so you have access to the most up-to-date opportunities. All our resources are here to help interested applicants forge ahead into their next PM&R career.
Additional Resources Including Salaries of PM&R Jobs in Ohio
Farr Healthcare is proud to be one of the best places to find a job in the field of physiatry, both in Ohio and beyond. We invite you to browse our PM&R postings, which are consistently updated to reflect the newest openings available. We can’t wait to help you blaze a path in this exciting field.
If you would like to understand the latest trends in the physiatry field or for detailed information about standard salaries and pay, be sure to check out our blog. Written by PM&R experts and experienced doctors, these posts provide particular insight into the various facets of this industry and offer crucial information you’ll need as you begin your job search.
Fill Out an Application for Private Practice Positions and Other Physiatry Openings in Ohio
Searching for a physiatry job in the Ohio area? Your new career is waiting for you, and all you have to do is fill out our online application to begin the process. Farr Healthcare recommendations are based on your level of experience and other qualifications. Once your application is complete, you can expect a timely response.
Check out our full list of current job openings to see what jobs we have available. We’re honored to help applicants transition into their next physiatry career.