There are many opportunities in North Carolina for those looking to work in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Farr Healthcare is proud to be one of the top recruiters for physiatry jobs in the nation, and we are here to offer our premier services for candidates seeking positions in North Carolina and beyond.
The healthcare industry is expanding throughout this southern state. So, whether you’re looking to relocate or are interested in blazing a new career path in your region, we ensure you find the job of your dreams. We post a variety of PM&R opportunities. So, look no further than Farr Healthcare to find positions in rehabilitation centers, in or out-patient facilities, direct resident care or teaching opportunities.
North Carolina Job Openings
- Medical Director and Staff Rehab Physiatry Practice Opportunities, Raleigh and Kinston, respectively Flexible schedule Latest technology Team environment Best in Class compliance team Affiliation: Employee Responsibilities: Handle approximately 15 beds Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage. Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties. Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission. Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry job, CharlotteNo narcotics or chronic pain No Medicare or Medicaid This large network gives you the first-choice ability to move to another city Lifestyle-friendly practice environment with a rapidly growing, thriving organization Features: 26 offices in 10 states to include Gainesville, Augusta, Savannah, Macon, Columbus, GA No narcotics, no chronic pain Procedure suites in the offices The orthopods and physiatrists are equally respected Nurse practitioners in every office No Medicare or Medicaid They serve PI, work comp, commercial and self-pay. For a provider, the treatment protocol is identical without regard as to what the mechanism of injury was. Having said that,... [Read More]
- General outpatient physiatry job, Raleigh Join a highly-successful and -regarded physiatry group practice Tremendous opportunity for professional growth Security and stability of a well-established, 10-year-old practice Great professional collegiality at this group Highly-desirable Triangle area Excellent support staff to include nurse practitioners Practice Features: Join 4 Board Certified physiatrists who are fellowship-trained in pain The senior partner has 17 years of experience and has won awards for Patients’ Choice, Compassionate Care and On-Time Care The senior partner and his family moved to Cary, NC in 2007, and he practiced in Cary and Raleigh for 2 years before starting Carolina Spine Center in Rockingham... [Read More]
North Carolina Physiatrist Opportunities Available With Farr Healthcare
For more than 15 years, Farr Healthcare has been connecting qualified physicians and doctors with the best PM&R careers in the industry. Linda Farr, our company owner, has extensive knowledge of the physiatry field based on 30 years of recruitment experience.
Our goal is to match doctors with incredible placement opportunities. We not only recruit candidates, but we also provide job recommendations to qualified applicants giving you a leg up during the hiring process. We bring our firsthand knowledge to those searching for jobs, and our clients include many top hospitals and healthcare centers in North Carolina who we’ve established a solid working relationship with.
Advantages of Choosing Farr Healthcare to Help You Locate North Carolina Physiatrist Jobs
Physical medicine and rehabilitation is a fast-growing field, and you need a recruitment partner who can point you in the best direction. By choosing Farr Healthcare, you can take advantage of the ample benefits we provide, including:
- A variety of North Carolina-based physiatry positions available no matter your area of expertise
- Extensive database of new job openings, which we consistently highlight and update
- Assistance available 24/7 to answer questions and guide you to interesting opportunities
- In-depth consideration given to your application to match you with the best job for you
- Blog with useful information you can use during your job search
Whether you’re a recent graduate from a residency program or you’ve just become board-certified, we want to find you a position where you can thrive.
PM&R Physician Jobs in North Carolina Are Available
If you’re ready to check to see if there are any physiatry practice opportunities near you in North Carolina, Farr Healthcare is here to help. We invite you to start the process by filling out our online application. After giving it careful consideration, we may have just the job for you. Depending on your experience and qualifications, we can provide you with a recommendation that will help you as you forge ahead in your new PM&R venture.
Farr Healthcare is a top recruiter throughout the nation. Check out our full list of openings to find the physiatry job you’ve always wanted.