If you live in Minnesota, then be sure to take advantage of the ample physical medicine and rehabilitation jobs available through Farr Healthcare. We are a premier recruiter of doctors and physicians searching for physiatry positions both in the Great Lakes region and throughout the country.
PM&R is an ever-growing field, and we’re excited to match qualified applicants with the best jobs in your area. Tons of openings are available, from in-patient and out-patient facilities to private healthcare centers and teaching jobs that let you mold the next generation of physiatrists. Let Farr Healthcare guide you in your future career adventure.
Minnesota Job Openings
- Interventional physiatry job, St. Cloud Integrated Pain Program practicing evidence-based medicine Multi-disciplinary team of a physician, advanced practice provider, pharmacist & psychologist One of the largest health systems in Minnesota Hospital System Features: Service area throughout Central, West Central and Southwestern Minnesota. Has grown to be Leading provider of rural health in the state Recent investment in system-wide employee culture Innovative population health and wellness initiatives Collaborative physician and administration leadership model Access to more than 40 medical and surgical specialties Work for an organization that offers nationally... [Read More]
- General outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, Duluth $60,000 sign-on bonus and $300,000 for a new graduate Professional collegiality with 6 physiatrists Excellent working relationships with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal specialists Outside Magazine named Duluth, “Best Town Ever!” Community Features: City population – 86.000 Some of the best public schools in the nation Spectacular beauty – North Woods, lake views, hills World-class mountain biking; one of the largest urban mountain-bike trails systems in the world Lake Superior & surrounding lakes; 26 miles along the westernmost tip of Lake Superior Miles of hiking, in the city limits, 176 miles of wooded trails Miles of lit cross-country ski trails,... [Read More]
Finding Physiatrist Jobs in Minnesota With Farr Healthcare
When it comes to partnering with a recruitment firm, you deserve an interactive and interpersonal experience that takes your career desires into account. Farr Healthcare is one of the few companies in the nation to offer physiatry recruitment opportunities to those searching for careers in this exciting field.
We believe experience counts for so much when partnering with a recruiter. Not only does our company bring 15 years of recruitment expertise to the table, but our president, Linda Farr, has been working in the PM&R industry for more than 30 years. This amount of knowledge and background allows us to connect the most qualified applicants to positions they love.
Opportunities for advancement abound when you partner with Farr Healthcare, as we work with both new healthcare centers and established clients such as Post Acute Medical, HealthSouth and Vibra. If you feel it’s time to forge ahead in your career, we’re the ally you need to make that happen.
Benefits of Working With Farr Healthcare to Find PM&R Physician Jobs in Minnesota
Although physiatry is a growing industry, there may be competition when it comes to finding that perfect position. That’s why you need a recruiter that does more than post job opportunities. At Farr Healthcare, we give you access to a vast amount of resources to help guide you through the physiatry recruitment system, including:
- Updated information about the field of physiatry on our blog
- Advice and tips to help get you recruited
- New openings regularly posted in our email newsletter and on our website
- 24/7 advice through our customer service representatives
We make all this available to you, so you have a leg up over your competition. When it comes to finding the right job, it’s about who you know, and Farr Healthcare is the professional connection you need most.
Searching for Open Physiatry Jobs in Minnesota?
Your new physiatry career is just one step away. Simply fill out our online application so our recruiters can connect with you and learn more about your skills and interests to find the right fit for you. We would be happy to assist you in finding a physiatry position located in Minnesota. Based on your particular experience and qualifications, we provide recommendations to ensure you stand out from the rest.
Be sure to check online to see our current availabilities both in Minnesota and throughout the U.S.