Consider Farr Healthcare your premier recruiter for physiatry jobs in Iowa. The PM&R industry provides a wide range of practice opportunities that you can use to boost your career. At Farr Healthcare, we match experienced candidates with positions in:
- Rehabilitation centers: Help patients get their physical function back after an injury or disability.
- Direct resident care: Develop and follow physical therapy plans for patients in residential care.
- Inpatient/outpatient care: Provide care to patients in inpatient or outpatient settings.
- Teaching: Teach and train aspiring physiatry professionals.
Discover opportunities in these facilities and more when you count on Farr Healthcare for PM&R recruiting.
- Inpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Des Moines and Iowa City (the latter is Medical Director)Add Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings Comprehensive benefits Work with a company that is nationwide and versed in rehab Hospitalists available Responsibilities: Work at a rehab facility and work at 1 – 2 SNF’s if desired Can also do Hospital PMR Consults if wanted, outside the unit Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage. Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties. Provide care for all... [Read More]
Physiatrist Jobs in Iowa With Farr Healthcare
At Farr Healthcare, we specialize in discovering talent in the PM&R field. We recommend doctors and physicians to facilities in the Iowa physiatry field that suit their interests and skills. Since we focus on physiatry in particular, we can dedicate our efforts to fielding professionals’ specific needs. Linda Farr recommends candidates based on their qualifications and interests to benefit both employee and employer.
President Linda Farr has more than 30 years of experience recruiting PM&R professionals for local and national practices. We understand that small and large employers each have something unique to offer, so we keep our client portfolio diverse. Thanks to the diversity of our clientele, we can match you with an employer looking for a professional just like you. At Farr Healthcare, we work with long-term clients and new partners to find you the right job.
Benefits of Farr Healthcare’s PM&R Jobs
When you work with Farr Healthcare during your job search, you get a recruitment experience that goes beyond industry standards. You benefit from advantages such as:
- Incentive-driven recruiting: Our incentive-driven model inspires us to make only the best matches between employee and employer. Since we benefit from building quality relationships, you also enjoy their advantages.
- Round-the-clock availability: You can count on 24/7 service as one of our candidates. Linda Farr always keeps herself available for job seekers who have questions or need assistance.
- Physiatry experience: As the only PM&R recruitment company with an owner with direct industry experience, we understand our clients’ and candidates’ needs. Linda Farr worked directly with formerly the largest rehab provider in the country for more than a decade before founding Farr Healthcare.
- Candidate-centered experience: Find the perfect career fit for your expertise and passions. Our dedication to employee and employer satisfaction ensures that we form partnerships that benefit both parties.
See the results for yourself when you become one of our physician candidates.
Looking for Physiatry Practice Opportunities in Iowa?
Farr Healthcare recommends candidates based on qualifications and experience. We carefully consider every applicant’s profile before matching them with a potential employer. Browse our PM&R job listings on this page to learn more about the opportunities we offer to our job seekers. You can also begin a partnership with one of our recruiters for one-on-one recruiting services. Complete an online physician application today to start the recruiting process with Farr Healthcare. One of our team members will get in touch as soon as possible.