Jobs in physical medicine and rehabilitation are on the rise throughout Florida. This growing field is expected to receive increased interest from now all the way until 2020. There’s always a need for high-quality applicants no matter where you’re searching for a job.
As older generations move to sunny and warm Florida, having qualified physiatrists is essential to this growing demographic throughout the state. As a premier recruiter for physiatry jobs, Farr Healthcare is proud to connect you with opportunities and jobs in the exciting field of PM&R.
FLORIDA JOB OPENINGS
- Physiatry Purchase Opportunity, Southern Palm Beach CountyAdd Your Employer Contact Info Fill Out an Application Check Out All Our Job Openings Rapid growth area and sound patient referral base You can run the practice yourself or as a satellite office Excellent growth potential - The current owner has achieved top-line growth without a material investment into business development or marketing Practice Information: A well-established (20 years), highly-profitable solo-practitioner phyiatry private practice, Physiatry and pain medicine services The outpatient facility is located in a high-end medical park in an affluent area Services: The owner takes a special interest in treating myofascial pain and related musculoskeletal disorders, electrodiagnostics, cervical and lumbar... [Read More]
- Inpatient Physiatry Jobs, Palm Beach (Medical Director), Fort Pierce, Melbourne, Ocala, Panama City, Naples, Vero Beach Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals, and one an expert in rehab Hospitalists provide the primary care Integrated EHR/practice management system for efficient documentation Risk management & compliance departments that protect your practice integrity Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits Responsibilities: You will be the patients’ primary physician with medical co-management Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage. Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties. Provide care for all... [Read More]
- Rehab staff physiatry job, Kissimmee Enjoy working at a rehab unit within an acute care hospital system Be part of one of the largest health care systems in the country Great quality of life Facility Features: Join established team of two physicians and one advanced practice provider Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division Advanced technical support Physician-led practice on a local and regional level The hospital offers other quality services to include orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac, vascular and interventional services. The hospital also earned the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®... [Read More]
- Inpatient but can also do outpatient physiatry practice opportunities, Ocala (near Orlando) or Lakeland or Spring Hill (both near Tampa) or Naples or Cape Coral Brand-new and existing acute inpatient rehab hospitals Choice of employee or independent contractor in Spring Hill and Naples and Cape Coral Income guarantee PLUS a Medical Director Stipend PLUS your professional receipts if you choose to be an independent contractor and serve as a Medical Director Facility Features: Will offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services as well as home health care designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. The hospital will provide a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that... [Read More]
- Residency Program Director Physiatry Job, near Orlando · 24/7 access to specially-trained nurses · A full continuum of rehabilitation therapies and programs · Convenient access to advanced medical services · We also provide an outpatient cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program · Competitive comprehensive and health benefits package · Support and leadership of a large organization Program Features: · July 1, 2024 program go-live date · Accredited for CT, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology · 22 private rooms · • 24/7 access to specially-trained nurses · • A full continuum of rehabilitation therapies and programs • Minimum requirement of three hours of therapy per day, five days per week •... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry practice purchase, Southwestern FL Unique practice purchase opportunity as this physiatrist is not retiring but relocating to be closer to family 6-year-old practice Outpatient interventional practice designed by a physician for physicians, providing evidence-based medicine ethically with low administrative burden. The practice enjoys a high volume of referrals from a diverse base including neurologists, orthopedics, neurosurgeons, primary care, self-referrals, and repeat patients with minimal marketing. Serving the greater Southwest Florida area including Naples, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, and Lehigh. Southwest Florida, known worldwide for its beautiful beaches, pristine golf coast waters, and casual lifestyle, has increased dramatically in population recently and referrals... [Read More]
- Inpatient/outpatient physiatry practice opportunity, Tampa If you plan to make a job move, there’s no more prestigious group in FL than this! This group means it when they say they are committed to providing high quality, cost-effective, compassionate care You can also teach residents PRACTICE FEATURES: Established in 1958, this group is both the oldest and largest PM&R practice in Tampa Bay Dynamic, well-established group of 10-physiatrists and 6 APRN’s One of their physiatrists is President of the FL PM&R Society and several of their other physiatrists have held this position in the past Located in beautiful Tampa Bay and serves the following additional areas:... [Read More]
Find Physiatrist Jobs in FL With Farr Healthcare
If you’re in search of a healthcare recruiter, experience is key. Farr Healthcare has been operational for 20+years, building a reputation as one of the few recruitment companies specifically connecting doctors and physicians to jobs in the PM&R field. Our company’s president has more than 30 years of recruitment experience, and her dedication drives the way we do things as we serve both clients and prospective applicants.
We’re committed to working directly with physiatrists, providing open communication as you search for their next healthcare adventure in this growing field.
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies is not just our firsthand experience, but also our bounty of resources. Opportunities and additional information are updated daily and monthly to provide you with the most up-to-date resources. We’re proud to pass this information along to interested applicants to help ensure a smooth transition into a PM&R career. Among our clients, you’ll find big names like Vibra, Post-Acute Medical and HealthSouth.
Overviews and Salaries of PM&R Jobs in FL
We welcome you to peruse our constantly updated postings for physiatry jobs in Florida. We’re one of the best places to find your next PM&R career, so be sure to check out Farr Healthcare when you’re interested in a new job placement in this exciting field. A wide variety of positions are available, including in- and outpatient careers, teaching jobs, rehabilitation and more.
Our blog is an excellent resource if you’re interested in understanding the trends of a career in physiatry. You’ll find detailed information there about pay and salary. There are also resources that explain different positions that doctors of physical medicine and rehabilitation are pursuing. These blogs, some written by experts and experienced doctors, present personal insight into the various careers available, giving you excellent information as you begin your job search.
Looking for Physiatry Private Practice Jobs or Other Openings in FL?
The first step to your exciting new career in physiatry is to fill out an application with Farr Healthcare. We invite you to search through current open positions to find the one that seems perfect for you. We also give recommendations based on experience and qualifications. After you fill out our online application, we’ll respond as soon as possible. We’re excited to be a part of any transition you decide to make into your next physiatry career.