THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Act as the consultant
- You’ll likely be at the high end of compensation for a general physiatrist
- Gorgeous facility
- Great opportunities for program development and welcoming medical staff to promote your services
- Work/life balance as the medical care is provided by internists
- Located in northern CO
- 49 miles north-northeast of the Denver, the state capitol
- 108,795 population
- 10th most populous city in Colorado
- New 40-bed facility opening in September
- State-of-the-art equipment to include Zero-G of which there are only four in AZ
- Work with certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN) as well as nurses with certification in ACLS (advanced cardiac life support).
- The therapy services include PT, OT, ST and RT
- The leadership of the medical staff is open to a physiatrist coming to town and will support the new doctor in becoming part of the medical community and promoting your services
- The Executive Management Team has had an outstanding success in the healthcare arena with collectively over a century of experience and knowledge in running successful LTACH hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- A specialty healthcare company focused on providing high quality post-acute care in the most efficient and cost-effective setting
- Provide inpatient care, outpatient possible as there are no physiatrists in the area doing general outpatient work
- General PM&R diagnoses
- You can also do program development work in stroke, pain management, ortho, outpatient and more.
- The Medical Director approves admissions
- You are the consultant
- Wide variety of diagnoses
- The primary care physicians cover medical
- In the process of obtaining prn physiatry call
- Employee or independent contractor
- If an employee, base salary plus incentive based on RVU’s. The base salary is typically around $200,000 and the remainder is productivity
- If an independent contractor, a medical director stipend
- If an employee, comprehensive benefits to include health, malpractice insurance, paid vacation, long- and short-term disability and more
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.