These positions have been filled. Please refer to the Openings page.
- This practice opportunity puts you in position to excel. They strive to foster a positive environment so you can do what you do best – provide quality patient care to improve the well-being of others. Tons of support for you to include dedicated development staff to ensure the unit’s census and dedicated administrative support. Billing, coding, compliance provided to you
- This company is a leader in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) providing services throughout the continuum of care, including inpatient rehab facilities, short term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and outpatient centers.
- Their commitment to their clinicians begins with respect for their expertise and training, and extends to providing resources, tools, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Close, collaborative connection between the hospitals and this company
- Act as the primary care doctor for the patients
- See about 20 patients/day
- Hospital consults
- Can also provide SNF or assisted living care if interested
- Employee or independent contractor
- Competitive depending on need
- Multiple employment/contractor models based on needs
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Will consider 2023 graduates
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.