- No weekday call; call 1:4 weekends
- Competitive income guarantee plus stipend plus sign-on bonus
- Able to also do outpatient, consults, etc.
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Sign-on bonus!
- This program has been operation for years so it’s well-oiled and easy to work with
- In the top 10% of UDS hospital patient outcomes nationally
- 44-bed beautiful freestanding rehab hospital midway between Phoenix and Flagstaff; central AZ; within 1 mile of acute care hospital and 1- 12 miles or a larger acute hospital
- This facility has been operational for 16 years; has the rehab continuum to include home health care
- ADC – 33
- Join 2 physiatrists in Prescott Valley; 1 physiatrist is senior and wants to cut back on census
- Supportive and flexible administration with a CEO with 46 years’ experience
- Great location as it has 4 seasons; not crazy hot! Hiking, wineries, mountains, skiing, Sedona, regional airport, 80 miles to Phoenix
- Primarily inpatient, approximately 15 inpatients daily
- Handle admissions and discharges
- Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, and Stroke focus
- Outpatient opportunities are also available with multiple clinics including amputee, w/c seating, spasticity, pulmonary, and pain management; the existing doctors aren’t doing outpatient
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm) schedule with call typically one weekend a month
- NP in the building Monday-Friday with a supervising physician who visits 1 – 2 times a week
- Can include consults at the hospital
- Independent contractor
- Income guarantee plus hourly rate for Associate Medical Director
- PM&R takes call for their patients at night Monday through Thursday
- Weekend coverage starts at 5 pm on Friday night and signs off Monday morning
- Stipend which is an hourly rate and depends on how many patients you see.
- Your professional receipts
Reason for openings:
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/