- Affiliate with a national rehab provider
- Stipend plus professional receipts
- Brand new, 40-bed state-of-the-art facility
- The population was 43,021 in 2020.The city is residential in character and its economy is centered in retail trade, lodging, and tourism-oriented restaurants and bars. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- 43,000 (Clermont),
- Inpatient/outpatient work; caseload of approximately 15-20 patients; 70 private rooms with flat screen televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities
- Physiatry is first call
- Independent contractor
Reason for opening:
- 40-bed brand-new rehab hospital opening March, 2023
- A staff physiatrist has been hired
- Professional receipts plus stipend of at least $100,000 plus income gurantee
- High income potential
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- Reasonable call schedule shared with other physicians
- Share call with the staff physiatrist
- The hospital CEO is talking with local IM coverage to also assist with call
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- 2 years’ experience
- As one of the nation’s largest healthcare providers specializing in rehabilitation, Encompass’s priority is to deliver high quality patient care. Their team of experts has extensive experience in today’s most advanced therapeutic methods and technologies.
- Encompass is convenient to nearly everyone, with specialized rehabilitation hospitals in 27 states and Puerto Rico. With thousands of employees innovating specialized care across the country, they provide the best technologies and treatment through our network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. All that experience comes together for real-world, outcomes-based rehabilitation success, coast to coast.
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT AN ENCOMPASS HOSPITAL?
High Income potential
High patient volumes
State of the art equipment
Freedom to run your own practice
Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
Family-friendly locations around the country
Reasonable call schedule shared with other physicians
Income support available in certain locations
- The population grew 207% from 2000 to 2010, with commensurate economic growth, attracting big boxretail stores. In Spring 2010, the Clermont Landings shopping center opened, featuring 20 shops and restaurants and the city’s first cinema
- Downtown Clermont has restaurants, shops, the local Art League, Clermont City Center, and City Hall.The downtown’s western area, known as Historic Village, includes sites such as the Townsend House, home to James and Sallie Townsend, the first African-American couple in Clermont. The building known as “Little Cooper” was moved to the Clermont Historic Village in 2009 and restored to be opened as a museum of local and world history. The Historic Village is maintained by the South Lake County Historical Society and the City of Clermont.
- South Lake Hospital is the regional hospital of south Lake County.
- The United States Triathlon National Training Center is located in Clermont. Duathlons, Triathlons and cross country races are held at the facility.
- Waterfront Park is located along Lake Minneola, The park includes picnic areas, a swimming area, fishing piers and a playground. There are rentals of paddleboards, kayaks and bicycles. A fitness trail that is part of a 30-mile system runs through the park.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.