THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS PAGE
- Manageable-sized program so you can enjoy work and your personal life
- Medical care provided by the local primary care doctors
- Enjoy New Orleans food, music, Mardi Gras and more
- Rehab unit
- Work with certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN) as well as nurses with certification in ACLS (advanced cardiac life support).
- The therapy services include PT, OT, ST and RT
- Provide inpatient care
- General PM&R diagnoses
- You are the consultant; the internist does the admissions
- Limited as primary care physicians cover medical care
- Employee or independent contractor
- The employee position is not the traditional employee model as the position fosters independence
- If an employee – Base salary plus incentive based on RVU’s. The base salary is typically around $200,000 and the remainder is productivity.
- If an independent contractor, income guarantee plus stipend
- Comprehensive to include health, malpractice insurance, paid vacation, long- and short-term disability and more
This position has been filled. Please go to the Openings page for more openings.