THIS OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
· Joint venture with large acute and rehab hospital systems
· New 40-bed facility
· The rehab wing is connected to the hospital so consults are easy
· High income potential; sign-on bonus
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- The facility is connected to the hospital so consult work readily available; TBI and trauma work also available
- Minimal clinic call! You take second call after initial MyNurse triage
- 1:3 weeks – act as the consultant and see new admissions
- Independent contractor or employee
- No restrictive covenant so can also do outside work
- If an independent contractor: Professional receipts with $300,000 income guarantee if seeing 20 patients/day
- Can make $400,0000+ with other services
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- If an employee: comprehensive benefits to include $5,000 CME allowance/year plus 5 days CME time off. 30 days of time off (20 days during the first 2 years.
- $20,000 relocation allowance
- Full nursing staff at a freestanding, state-of-the-art rehab hospital
- 40 private rooms with flat screen televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities
- On hospital campus
- Once the new hospital is operational, the existing 22-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit will be consolidated into the new joint venture hospital. The physiatrists there presently plan to retire.
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.