This position has been filled. Please go to the Openings tab for more openings.
- Exciting opportunity to be the lead Physiatrist at a rural IPR unit with a full census.
- Ample opportunity to develop interventional therapeutics if desired
- Experienced nurse practitioner to help you with inpatient medical management
- Busy outpatient practice with excellent growth potential
- 1 ½ hours Northeast of Dallas
Facility and Practice Features:
- New 6,000 square foot outpatient office next door to the rehab unit
- 23-bed Kindred-operated Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation unit.
- Join a well-established, well-run 2-doctor physiatry group; the senior physiatrist is Board Certified in PM&R, Pain and Addiction medicine
- 4 well-trained mid-level providers
- There is a hospitalists group available for consults to assist with the care of complicated patients, In addition to: Cardiology, Renal, ENT, Neurosurgery, Podiatry, Infectious disease, Pulmonology, Endocrinology, Interventional radiology, General Surgery, Urology, Pathology, Ortho, Ophthalmology, and wound care.
- In process of hiring Internal Medicine physician, who will be consulted on all Rehab Unit patient to manage Medicine side of patient management.
- Paris community is welcoming and great place to work. Living in McKinney, Celina, Prosper, TX area is not a bad commute.
- 60% inpatient and 40% outpatient
- Inpatient services include stroke, deconditioned patients, etc. There is one mid-level that currently covers the entire unit.
- Can be Medical Director, Rehab or Staff position
- On a typical day, you will round at the rehab unit with the nurse practitioner and then the rest of day you can choose to work at the office if you want
- Outpatient work includes ultrasound-guided injections, EMG’s, pain management, PRP
- 30% acute pain and 70% chronic pain; the practice strictly follows CDC guidelines
- 1:5 weeks with no rounds on weekends just an occasional phone call
- Competitive Salary package and benefits.
- Malpractice, health insurance (50% of cost for you), life and disability insurances, IRA after first year with a 3% match, CME allowance, license and DEA fees, licensure yearly and 2 weeks’ vacation
Reason for looking:
- New Hire to assist with growth of practice.
- A Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Visa holders accepted
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.