- Help build a brand-new program at a 36-bed rehab unit
- Strong support system
- Located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando
Acute Care Hospital Features:
- 510 bed two-hospital system (288-beds, 222-beds, including the 36-bed rehab) and 3 freestanding Eds
- Dedicated group of trained therapy and nursing staff
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 150+ graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
– 7+ years of consistent growth and substantial capital investment
- Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options.
- Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs – Nature’s Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs.
- Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing.
- Some of the population growth is connected to the new World Equestrian Center, a 300+ acre world-class equine facility.
- Treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients
- Act as the primary care doctor for the patients
- See about 20 patients/day
- Hospital consults
- Can also provide SNF or assisted living care if interested
- Comprehensive benefits
- Provide leadership and direction for new rehab program development
- Board Certified or Qualified
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.