- Immediate income at a facility with close to full census and the only area neuropsychologist
- Work with a former academic chair
- Flexibility to do inpatient, outpatient, consults, etc.
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Large well-established, successful freestanding rehab hospital
- The hospital is expanding its brain injury program. It has a neuropsychologist on staff.
- The Medical Director has a significant brain injury background.
- The facility is working with the Dean of Health Sciences to collaboratively establish some brain injury research there as well.
- Primarily inpatient, 15-25 inpatients daily
- Outpatient opportunities are also available with multiple clinics including amputee, w/c seating, spasticity, pulmonary, and pain management.
- Administrative responsibilities to include preadmission screening, physician oversight, and various committee involvement. Minimum 35 hour per week in the facility which may include clinical as well as administrative time excluding vacation time.
- Independent contractor preferred
- Can rent office space at fair market value
- The hospital has billing services for someone who wants to also establish a personal clinic practice
- Medicare 75% – 80%, Commercial 15% – 20%, Medicaid 3% – 5%; 63% of cases in the CMS 13
- Competitive income guarantee
- Professional receipts for the staff position
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.