THIS OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE SEE THE OPENINGS TAB.
- Join a well-qualified private practice physiatrist who is boarded in several pain boards
- Successful, 13-year-old private practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- This practice’s physiatrist was named to the ranks of the Best Physicians in the USA in 2007
- The practice provides many procedures to include stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection therapy
- Interventional work and EMG’s
- Employee with partnership potential
- Salary plus productivity incentive
- Malpractice, 401K, health insurance for the doctor
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills; visa candidates will be considered
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.
This position has been filled. Please go to the Openings page for more openings.