- Well-established practice with offices throughout AR, now expanding into TX
- A lot of practice freedom at this new satellite office, will travel to offices around Dallas daily
- Open to visa holders
- Three-person interventional/general outpatient physiatry practice with offices in AR and whose senior physiatrist bought a small rural hospital in northeast TX
- The main office is 12,400 square feet
- This practice wants to start an office in the Dallas area as it sees opportunities there
- Ideally would want you to work in AR some days while the Dallas area practice grows although this is not required
- Procedure and clinic days
- Salary plus incentive
- The salary is dependent on experience
- The bonus would be an incentive based on the services provided and would be considered at the end of first year.
- Vacation to 15 days, 5 days sick and 2-3 days allowed extra for CME time, malpractice to include tail insurance, mileage reimbursement for satellite travel, CME reimbursement up to $3,000.000 annually, health insurance
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Open to new graduates and visa holders
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.