- Extraordinary opportunity to work in a nationally recognized, state of the art, high volume surgical practice
- Multidisciplinary practice
- Dedicated spine procedure room with dedicated clinical support staff
- Academic setting with educational and research opportunities
- Work with the Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- The Spine Center is staffed by spine orthopedists, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, rheumatologists and other staff, all committed to providing high quality patient care in the treatment of congenital, degenerative and traumatic spine disorders in both adults and children
- Patient derived outcome measures are routinely collected at the Spine Center
- An academic appointment, commensurate with credentials and experience, is also available
- Clinical and basic research opportunities are extensive in this stimulating and collegial academic environment
- A highly competitive compensation/benefits package with compensation incentivized to benefit productive clinicians
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist
- Fellowship Training in Spine Surgery
- Should possess strong academic credentials as well as a commitment to excellence in patient care, research and teaching
- Rich in history and cultural diversity
- The area offers a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools, as well as several highly regarded colleges and universities.
- It also offers a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums in town to gracious Victorian homes in more suburban locales.
- The area boasts numerous restaurants, theatre groups, museums and concert venues.
- It also offers easy access to Boston, Cape Cod and Providence RI all of which are less than an hour’s drive away.
- In short, the area provides a myriad of social, cultural and recreational amenities making it a truly desirable location in which to practice and live.
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional pmr jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.