- THIS OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- No narcotics or chronic pain
- No Medicare or Medicaid
- This large network gives you the first-choice ability to move to another city
- Lifestyle-friendly practice environment with a rapidly growing, thriving organization
- 26 offices in 10 states
- No narcotics, no chronic pain
- Procedure suites in the offices
- The orthopods and physiatrists are equally respected
- Nurse practitioners in every office
- Facet, lumbar and cervical epidurals, RFA, MBB, etc.
- Procedures done by fluoroscopy, can do by US if interested
- Typically do procedures a few days/week and clinic a few days/week, can do procedures more often if desired
- Equal distribution of new patients
- Some travel
- Salary plus incentive
- Monthly incentive bonuses typically range from $5,000 – $15,000
- Board Certified/Qualified fellowship-trained physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE GO TO THE OPENINGS TAB FOR MORE OPENINGS.