THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED; PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Potential for ownership in the ASC
- Well-established, successful pain practice in operation 20 years
- Huge growth potential at this 2-person doctor practice with a PA and a NP
- Interventional procedures 2 – 3 days/week
- Cervical epidurals, stimulator trials and implants-temporary and permanent, discography, morphine pumps; ideally some knowledge of stem cells would be ideal
- Most procedures by fluoroscopy
- The surgery center is across the hallway from the office
- Some EMG’s and NCV’s
- 70% – 80% of the patients are on medications but not long-term; low dose opioids
- Employee with partnership potential
- Can assume the practice and provide the owner with a small percentage of the proceeds
- Straight salary or salary with incentive
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist or anesthesiologist with at least a couple of years of experience
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.