- Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient cases
- Thriving community
- High income potential
- State of the art equipment
- Gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Modesto is located in central CA, 90 miles N of Fresno, 92 miles east of San Francisco, 68 miles S of the state capital Sacramento, 66 miles W of Yosemite National Park.
- It is surrounded by rich farmland; Led by milk, almonds, chickens, walnuts, and corn silage. The farm-to-table movement plays a central role in Modesto living as in the Central Valley.
- 50-bed facility
- The physiatrist is the primary doctor for the patients
- Local physicians available to rotate call and weekends
- Stroke, SCI, neurorehab, hip fractures, diffuse myopathy, TBI
- Independent contractor
- Income guarantee of approximately $240,000 plus more
- Exciting private practice opportunity to retain 100% of your own receipts
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.