- Affiliate with the nation’s largest rehab provider
- Can be employee or independent contractor
- Rose Capitol of the U.S.
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
- Independent contractor or employee
- Salary plus incentive if an employee
- Income guarantee plus other possible negotiated compensation plus fee-for-service compensation
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.