- 60-bed acute inpatient rehab hospital
- Enjoy the advantages of an independent contractor affiliation
- Income guarantee PLUS the possibility of a stipend PLUS your professional receipts
- Offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services as well as home health care designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, this Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital will have specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, neurological, amputation, major multiple traumas, spinal cord injuries, hip/pelvis/femur fractures, burns and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- Will be the patient’s primary doctor; consultants available
- Independent contractor
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.