THIS OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Great lifestyle near the Gulf Coast
- Largest doctor-owned hospital in the country
- Very competitive compensation
- Very flexible on any negotiation terms
- Low crime and no state income tax
- Southern TX
- 110,000 (city), 500,000 (area)
- Level one trauma and the first to get the trauma level I to the RGV
- Almost all medical specialties
- Several residency programs ongoing and several more to be started soon
- Planning on PM&R program eventually
- 38-bed rehab unit with 8 additional beds and ability to expand
- CARF-accredited in adult general programs & SCI, stroke, amputee and pediatrics
- Just finished a successful CARF survey for their newly-started TBI program.
- Have several outpatient therapy centers including neuro, ortho, aquatics, scoliosis and msk
- One TBI specialized physiatrist
- A hospitalist covers for any medical management 24/7
- Solo physiatry practice seeks an associate
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient
- Inpatient and outpatient, consultS, admissions and discharges, all to be shared with the other physiatrist.
- Opportunities to also do EMG and NCS, Botox, ITB pump refills, etc.
- Also have a plan of opening a PM & R outpatient clinic in the rural areas.
- Employee with partnership opportunity
- Salary plus incentive
- Health and professional liability insurances, 1 week for CME and CME allowance, vacation
- Board Certified or Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal skills and a good work ethic, Spanish speaking skills ideal; open to visa holders
- SCI fellowship ideal but not necessary
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.