THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- $240,000 income guarantee + $25,000 sign-on bonus+ professional receipts + $15,000 relocation
- Plenty of outpatient work, too
- Estimated $40,000 stipend
- Faculty appointment also possible; PT and OT departments at the local university, will include employee benefits
- Fayetteville. This 80-bed, 56,000 square-foot hospital serves patients throughout Northwest Arkansas, Eastern Oklahoma and Southwest Missouri.
- It is conveniently located across from Washington Regional Medical Center. It is a joint venture with Washington Regional Hospital. ADC=65-70
- Developing an Amputee program and continue the current disease-specific programs in Hip Fracture, Stroke and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Work as a physician leader to implement new practices and sharpen current programs with an emphasis on patient outcomes.
- Carry an inpatient census of 15-20 patients
- Independent contractor
- Income guarantee, sign-on bonus, stipend AND professional receipts
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT THIS HOSPITAL?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- State of the art equipment
- Freedom to run your own practice
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
- Family-friendly locations around the country
- Third-largest city in Arkansas and county seat of Washington County.
- Centrally located within the county and has been home of the University of Arkansas.
- Forbes magazine ranked the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers area as the 2nd-best area in the United States for recovery from the current United States recession. Reasons cited were the presence of Walmart (one of the top Fortune 500 corporations in the area) as well as low unemployment (5.0%) compared to national averages.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.