- Focused on high quality care with excellent nurses and therapists
- Low staff turnover
- Hospitalists provide primary care
- No state income tax
- Operational since 1984, this rehab health system is Joint Commission- and CARF-accredited with Specialty Certification in Stroke and Brain
- Patient base in NH and MA
- The network has 4 rehab hospitals, 20 outpatient centers, 2 interventional pain centers, a home care service and school based sports medicine programs
- Join a dynamic group of employed physicians that currently include 9 Internists, 6 PAs, and 8 Physiatrists.
- Potential for Academic Appointment
- Diversified services include pediatric rehab, vision and vestibular rehab, O&P and Seating Clinic, industrial rehab, home care, pain management and sports medicine
- Specialty programs in neuro-yoga, women’s health, work conditioning and the “Think First” program to prevent brain and SCI injuries
- Offers a continuum of care from inpatient to homecare, outpatient and vocational rehabilitation services.
- Technology/Assistive Technology resources such as LiteGait, Bioness H200, L300, BITS ndWii rehab and Theraputic Pool
- Theraputic Recreation, Animal Facilitated Therapy, a Mobility Park, on-site Support Groups and Community re-entry services
- Community re-entry services – Animal Facilitated Therapy, a Mobility Park, on-site Support Group, and more
- Inpatient Management of General Rehabilitation Patients with opportunity to develop and grow specialty program.
- PM&R Consultations at the local hospitals
- Limited outpatient practice with in to out follow ups and optional participation in spasticity clinics and EMGs.
- The Salem position will consider 2023 graduates
- Salary and incentive
- Comprehensive to include medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, educational funds with 1 week time off for educational activities
- Hospitalists take all primary call, Physiatrists cover primarily new admissions on weekends on maximum of 1:4 call.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.