- Focused on high quality care with excellent nurses and therapists
- Low staff turnover
- Hospitalists provide primary care
- Sign-on bonus
- No state income tax
- Operational since 1984, this system is Joint Commission accredited with Specialty Certification in Stroke, Brain Injury and Amputee Rehabilitation.
- Large geographic draw with patients from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
- The system has 4 rehab hospitals, 22 outpatient centers, 2 interventional pain centers, a home health agency and school-based sports medicine programs
- The flagship hospital is in Salem, NH with 68 beds. It was the first freestanding rehab hospital in NH.
- Other facilities include the 33-bed facility in Portsmouth, NH; a 15-bed rehab unit at Elliott Hospital, Manchester, NH and a 20-bed rehab unit located on the North-West Campus of Southern NH Medical Center in Nashua, NH. A 20-bed facility located in southern Maine, is in the planning stages.
- Join a dynamic group of employed physicians that include 8 Internists, 5 PAs, and 8 Physiatrists.
- Assistive Technology resources such as LiteGait, Bioness H200, L300, BITS and Therapeutic Pool.
- Inpatient Management of General Rehabilitation Patients with opportunity to develop and grow a specialty program.
- PM&R Consultations at the local hospital.
- Limited outpatient practice with inpatient to outpatient follow ups and optional participation in spasticity clinics and EMGs.
- The base salary is $240,000-$260,000/year
- Incentive based on productivity; you would receive 75% of the difference between income versus expenses
- $5,000 in moving expenses
- Comprehensive to include medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, 6 weeks paid time off annually, CME funds with an additional paid week off for educational activities
- Hospitalists take all medically related call
- Physiatrist weekend call is usually 1:4 and primarily for new admissions.
Reason for Openings:
- Retirement and internal promotion
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.