• Affiliate with the nation’s largest rehab provider
• Enjoy the financial advantages of an independent contractor affiliation
• New hospital opening in the summer of 2021
• Central TX
• Lively and growing
• Be drawn to explore the Brazos River, the downtown arts, museums, and a thriving culture.
• 40-bed rehab hospital
• Thriving community
• State of the art equipment
• Gratifying patient mix
• Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
• Will provide comprehensive, inpatient physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain injury, complex orthopedic conditions as well as other major illnesses or injuries.
• Rehab physician consult is required on all cases. Patients must be seen by the rehab physician within 24 hours of admission and a minimum of 3 times per week throughout the patient’s stay.
• The rehab physician works closely with Internal Medicine and specialists on staff.
• Caseload of approximately 20 patients
• You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
• Independent contractor
• Program director stipend available and income guarantee
• Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.