- You will enjoy working with this practice’s great, passionate integrative team
- You can be successful with this practice’s resources which enable exceptional outcomes
- Family focused staff
- Great locations!
- Using an integrative biopsychosocial model, this center treats Brain injuries, PTSD and Chronic Pain Syndromes of First Responders and injured workers.
- Integrative Biopsychosocial Team approach with 60–70 staff to include rehabilitation therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists, social workers, occupational therapists, PA’s, NP’s, psychologists, psychiatrists and more.
- See approximately 10 patients/day; Evals are 1 hour, regular visits are ½ hour.
- Patient visits in-person and by telehealth
- Employee or independent contractor
- If an employee, salary plus monthly bonus
- If an independent contractor, monthly fee plus monthly bonus.
- The bonus is based on patient load for the company.
- The average total compensation is $400,000.
- Shadow shares provided after the first year.
- 100% Workers CompYou’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.