THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Well-respected, successful physiatry practice
- No chronic pain management; no meds management
- 40-hour work week
- Can work at some or all of the offices
- General outpatient musculoskeletal
- EMG’s done by a technician
- No call
- Mostly no fault and workers compensation and commercial pay patients; no Medicaid, little Medicare
- Extremely competitive
- Can be salary plus incentive or straight salary
- Will cover commensurate amount of malpractice insurance
- Health insurance – if needed
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Employee with partnership track
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.