- Extremely successful and busy 25-doctor ortho/pmr practice
- Only 2 physiatrists in the group so work is aplenty
- Ever-growing practice; this is a new position, not a replacement
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Join this rapidly-growing and dynamic practice
- It’s Alaska!
- Examine patients and design treatment and therapeutic plans
- Take and review patient case histories
- Order patient X-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests
- Interpret test results and evaluates examination findings
- Create treatment plans and write orders on patient’s charts, which are transcribed and implemented by appropriate staff
- For a generalist, can do EMG’s if interested
- For an interventionalist: procedures done at the imaging department or at a procedure room in the office
- Comprehensive medical, dental, FSA, life, and disability insurance, as well as profit sharing, 401(k), and paid time off starting at five (5) weeks per year
- Highly skilled, dedicated, and professional physiatrist
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
- Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet.
- Known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area’s indigenous groups.
- Gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.