- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Join this rapidly-growing practice
- It’s Alaska!
- Examines patients and designs treatment and therapeutic plans
- Takes and reviews patient case histories
- Orders patient X-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings
- Creates treatment plans and writes orders on patient’s charts, which are transcribed and implemented by appropriate staff
- Comprehensive medical, dental, FSA, life, and disability insurance, as well as profit sharing, 401(k), and paid time off starting at three (3) weeks per year
- Highly skilled, dedicated, and professional physiatrist
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
- Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet.
- Known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area’s indigenous groups.
- Gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.