- World-class skiing, windsurfing, kite-boarding, mountain-biking, and hiking minutes from the practice
- Busy, successful multispecialty group that also provides Regenexx procedures
- Great professional collegiality
- Located in the heart of the Columbia Gorge
- 45 minutes from Portland
- Comprehensive PM&R-based interventional pain management practice
- Successful practice with 3 Board Certified physiatrists, an occupational medicine physician, a pain anesthesiologist, 4 certified physician assistants, 2 certified addiction counselors, a licensed social worker, and 17 support staff members
- Work in multiple locations; one is 90 minutes away
- Must be willing to do worker comp IMEs
- The expectation is to develop and grow the neurodiagnostic service line, participate in training in-house NCS techs, and establish relationships across multiple locations.
- Evaluation and management of patients referred for EDX studies, routine physiatric care, option for MSK ultrasound guided injections.
- Currently, 1 limb study allocated 40 minutes, and 2 limb studies allocated 60 minutes.
- Salary if a new graduate
- Salary plus incentive if experienced
- Generous CME and relocation funds
- Employee with partnership potential
- Board Certified or Eligible physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.