- NO CALL!
- Large, supportive health system
- Close to NYC
Health System Features:
- 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on seven campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley.
- Employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians.
- From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state-of-the-art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today this system is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
- A community hospital that is home to the mid-Hudson Valley’s most advanced healthcare services.
- This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year.
- Operates the area’s only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery
- 18-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation unit; ADC-7; in the past there has been no emphasis on growing the unit; now they’re interested as the census of the hospital is increasing and patients are moving north in this direction
- Part of an academic, multi-specialty group practice comprised of over 300 board certified hospital and office-based specialists throughout the region
- The Medical Director is over the other rehab unit which is an hour away and this rehab unit
- 80% inpatient and 20% outpatient; consults
- The outpatient is follow-up from inpatient
- The outpatient is done in the hospital as well; it is optional
- You would be the admitting and attending doctor
- Academic appointment will be in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, New York Medical College
- No call
- Salary plus incentive
- The incentive is performance and productivity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Board certified or board eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Experience in general inpatient rehabilitation and/or neurorehabilitation is preferred.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.