THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Brand new rehab hospital opening the end of August, 2023
- Experienced leader in rehab
- Excellent market
- Growth opportunities nationwide
- A premier rehabilitative healthcare provider that currently owns and operates hospitals in Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico, with plans to open new facilities in Arizona, Kansas, Ohio, Wisconsin, and additional Texas locations. ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Lecanto will be the organization’s first hospital located in Florida.
- 4-year-old company whose CEO has 30+ years’ experience
- At the groundbreaking ceremony, the CEO said the hospital will focus on patient care and healing. “We often call ourselves a faith-based organization,” he said. “We believe in all the miracles that happen at a hospital, particularly at a rehabilitation hospital where a patient can be admitted on a stretcher and walk out at the end of their treatment after 12-14 days.”
- Have 8 rehab hospitals, 3 more pending
- “Our expertise and knowledge allow us to provide the highest standards of care to patients,” the CEO says. He cites the hospital’s comprehensive stroke rehabilitation program as an example. The program includes review of 228 evidence-based recommendations from the American Stroke Association. Nursing and therapy personnel, who will be specifically educated in stroke rehabilitation techniques and modalities, will review every recommendation, and apply the ones that fit the individual needs of each patient.
- 39-bed rehab hospital
- Opening 8/2023
- The local hospitals are supportive and the rehab hospital will purchase clinical services from them
- Internal medicine support
- Act as the admitting and attending doctor
- 20 hours/week
- Independent contractor
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/