- UHMS accredited facility; tertiary referral clinic
- Academic appointment
- Six certified and extensively experienced wound and ostomy care nurses and is staffed by Wound care specialists
- The Wound and Hyperbaric Center provides comprehensive wound care and hyperbaric medicine consultation to patients referred by providers throughout the Healthcare system as well as community providers from throughout the region.
- The Wound and Hyperbaric Center is an UHMS accredited facility providing exceptional, evidence-based wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy delivered by a multidisciplinary team of medical experts.
- The Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center is a tertiary referral clinic caring for a large population of atypical wounds such as calciphylaxis, pyoderma gangrenosum, hidradenitis, radiation injury, vasculitic and malignant wounds as well as pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and arterial ulcers.
- The Center employs six certified and extensively experienced wound and ostomy care nurses and is staffed by Wound care specialists – a Board Certified internist and physiatrist as well as an embedded podiatrist and, imminently, an infectious disease specialist.
- Referrals for Dermatology, Vascular Surgery and Plastic Surgery are readily available.
- Clinical wound and hyperbaric care
- Faculty position
- Salary plus incentive
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in wound and hyperbarics but also open to physiatrists that have an interest but aren’t currently trained
You’ll find plenty of physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information