- Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine
- This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort.
- In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD.
- Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits
- Outpatient setting
- 5 days per week, 8-hour workday [ . . . ]