- Work just a few hours/week
- No hands-on work
- Easy means to increase your income
- No state income tax; the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park; vibrant music scene, low cost of living, free community college; great BBQ!
- 5 hours/week
- Serve as a collaborative physician training and answering questions from rehab NPs working in a nursing home
- This supervisory role does not involve clinical care or direct patient care
- The job is to ensure that the NPs are comfortable and have a resource to turn to for any questions so that they can meet or exceed company goals and standards when it comes to rehabilitative medicine.
- Board certified physiatrist
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.