THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Must already have OH license
- Approximately 1-2 hours a month
- No direct patient care
- Flexible Timing/Remote Work
- Opportunity to grow into Chief Medical Officer leadership position in growing national company
- Join a physician owned group that contracts with skilled nursing facilities across several states
- Company will take care of all the training, onboarding, education, and malpractice of the mid-level providers
- 1 -2 hours/month
- You would be responsible to 3 NP’s. You would not be dealing with any medical issues as this company has their own clinical staff to take all questions. This position is just for compliance purposes.
- Flexible hours
- Once a week training session, otherwise work off site
- Your role is to review a small percentage of notes a month
- This supervisory role does not involve clinical care or direct patient care
- Board certified physiatrist
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.