THIS OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Exciting practice opportunity to join a well-established, successful health system
- 11 hospitals, 2 rehab hospitals, and Level I trauma center
- Innovative program with an academic affiliation and a PM&R residency program
- Possibility of student loan assistance
- Cleveland offers performing arts centers, professional sports and more
- The rehab system is 128 beds at 3 facilities, two of the facilities are freestanding (Beachwood Rehab Hospital-east side of Cleveland and Avon Rehab-W side of Cleveland) and there is a rehab unit in Parma, OH
- A cancer center, a pediatric and ER department, a neonatal intensive care unit, and a medical center
- University Hospitals is recognized by U.S. News & World Report for its patient care excellence
- Beachwood Rehab Hospital, the location with the practice opportunities, is a beautiful, brand-new, 50-bed freestanding rehab facility on the east side of Cleveland in Beachwood, OH with an ADC of 38
- Ahuja Medical Center, the closest acute care hospital and with 144 beds, is within 1 mile
- Provide inpatient care at their joint-venture community hospitals, with the option of inpatient acute hospital consults and outpatient clinics.
• Outpatient duties will include a choice of neurological rehabilitation, musculoskeletal, amputee, EMG, chemodenervation, and ultrasound procedures
• Act as the admitting and attending doctor for the patients
• See approximately 15 inpatients/day
• The outpatient clinic is nearby
• Can do EMG’s if desired
• Work with another physiatrist
• The patients have internal medicine doctors so internists are available
• Eligible for a faculty appointment in the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, commensurate with prior academic rank and/or experience
- No more than 1:4 weekends with PM&R resident and internal medicine co-coverage
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Comprehensive to include malpractice, health, relocation and more
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
LIFE IN CLEVELAND
- Award-winning restaurants to include a Little Italy. Many restaurants have been featured on the Food Network including Momocho and Lucky’s
- The B Spot is a great place to grab Michale Symon’s, a native Clevelander, “Fat Doug” hamburger (names best burger in America by the Food Network). As an Iron Chef, he also serves up nationally-acclaimed food at Lola and Lilita.
- University Circle boasts more cultural and performing arts institutions within 1 square mile than anywhere else in the country
- The Theatre District includes the Playhouse Square where you can see a Broadway play, opera or ballet
- The second largest performing arts center in the U.S.
- Experience the nightlife of the Warehouse District at one of its many bars and restaurants
- Some of Cleveland’s annual festivals include the Cleveland International Fil Festival, Tremont Arts and Cultural Festival, Ingenuity Festival, Great Lakes Burning River Fest and the Feast of the Assumption
- Cleveland has many venues to experience music all the way from mainstream bands to up-and-coming acts like the Z Arena, Blossom, House of Blues and of course, the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame
- 2 beautiful lakefront state parks with bike and walking trails, swimming and boat docks
- The Cleveland Metroparks System has more than 60 miles of paved, all-purpose trails for cycling, walking, running and in-line skating, 7 golf courses, 13 major fishing areas in over 26 stream miles of the Rocky River, and participates in the sport of geocaching.
- Cleveland is home to a variety of sports teams including the Cleveland Browns, the Cleveland Indians, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Lake Erie Monsters (hockey), Cleveland Gladiators (area football)
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/