- This practice has it all – it’s busy, growing, well-established AND has great professional collegiality
- Patients waiting for you! – there’s a 3 – 4 months appointment wait time
- Incredible location; high Quality of Life with 4-day workweek
- 2 Board Certified sports medicine family physicians, 2 certified athletic trainers and 4 office staff
- The senior physician is triple board-certified in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. He practices as a non-operative Orthopedic & Regenerative Medicine specialist at Breakthrough Regenerative Orthopedics in Boulder. His enduring professional passion is to bring restoration, healing and hope to those looking to return to the life they love and be the people they are called to be. He formerly worked 8 years as a non-operative Orthopedic specialist at Cornerstone Orthopedics and prior to that served as a Team Physician at US Air Force Academy. Passionate about teaching, Dr. Mazzola currently serves as Assistant Clinical Professor with the University of Colorado Family Medicine residents. He is a national expert and highly sought-after physician educator who has taught Musculoskeletal and Sports Ultrasound for many years at the Gulf Coast Ultrasound Institute and Advanced US courses at the American Medical Society of Sports Medicine National Conferences. As a leader in the field, he recently co-authored a chapter on using Ultrasound Guided techniques in Regenerative Medicine Procedures in one of the first textbooks on Regenerative Orthopedics, titled Regenerative Treatments in Sports and Orthopedic Medicine, edited by Drs. Malanga & Ibrahim. He has been practicing Diagnostic and Ultrasound Guided Injections since 2007 and Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Orthopedic techniques since 2009.
- The other practice physician served in the U.S. Air Force and was named 6th Medical Group Physician of the Year. To further his Orthopedic expertise, he completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship at the University of Toledo Hospital in Toledo, Ohio. He then spent twelve years in Flagstaff, Arizona specializing in minimally invasive and cutting-edge non operative treatments. While in Flagstaff, Dr. O’Donnell cared for national and international Olympic Athletes training at high altitude. Dr. O’Donnell previously was an Adjunct Professor at A. T. Still University.
- 2 locations with possible future growth
- Pure Regenerative Orthopedics practice opportunity
- Office visits and procedures such as prolotherapy, PRP, Bone Marrow and MFAT autologous stem cell injections, US-guided nerve hydrodissections
- Primarily US-guided injections; mini C-arm used for subchondral/intra-osseous injections, Xrays
- Applicant will only work in Boulder initially- opportunities to open separate clinic possible eventually
- 4-day workweek; no weekends or call
- Employee with partnership potential
- Salary plus production bonus
- $185k-$225k plus a generous production bonus.
Your bonus (if production is solid is worth A LOT more potentially). For example, with production at $80-$90k of billing per month, your bonus could be close to $200K on top of a $200k salary.
- 75% cash pay, 25% insurance-based
- Seasoned professional with 3+ years’ experience with an US-guided regenerative practice, ideally an orthopedic practice
- Sports medicine fellowship
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player looking for collegiality and educational opportunities
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.