- Work with a company that is nationwide and versed in SNF
- Integrated EHR/practice management system for efficient documentation
- Risk management & compliance departments that protect your practice integrity
- Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits
- Work at a skilled nursing facility (SNF) to take care of short-stay patients in need of rehabilitation, and enhance the quality of the SNF’s rehabilitation program.
- The attending physician, not the physiatrist, in the SNF takes care of the primary medical needs.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc. This national company supports physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement.
- It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company shows payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements.
- They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Salary plus incentive
- Comprehensive benefits
- Must be Board Certified or planning to take Boards
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.