- Great company culture
- Easy and flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- No state income tax; the Great Smoky Mountains, the most visited national park; vibrant music scene, low cost of living, free community college; great BBQ!
Company and Multispecialty Group Features:
- Large multispecialty group of providers (RCT) expanding in the greater Johnson City area.
- The group contracts with skilled nursing facilities across several states
- Dynamic, growing company that is raising the standard in post-acute care
- Offers a comprehensive rehab program to implement into carefully selected IRF’s and SNF’s that promotes collaboration and teamwork to enhance patient care.
- Post-acute care is shifting to IRFs and SNF’s. Gain access early in this underutilized business model while generating top-tier income and enhancing your quality of life with RCT.
- The future of healthcare relies on the brightest minds and biggest hearts.
- Be a part of the team building tomorrow’s healthcare.
- Mix of pain management, ortho rehab, and stroke in both IRFs and SNFs
- No call or weekends
- Full patient load the day you start
- A full-time physiatrist can make $350,000-$400,000
- Billing/Overhead all taken care of by back office team
- Independent contractor
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.