- Join a company at the forefront of this specialized medicine of pelvic rehab
- This rapidly-growing field and company offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- A physician-lead specialty health care organization whose purpose is to provide evidence-based, individualized treatment services for those suffering with chronic pelvic pain.
- Has positioned itself at the center of the pelvic pain ecosystem.
- Nationally recognized experts dedicated to reducing the number of people suffering from this affliction.
- Formed in 2017 and headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Since its inception it has has experienced rapid growth and routinely attracts patients from across the US and internationally.
- Its fast-paced success has led to expansion into multiple cities across the country, bringing physiatry care to those suffering from chronic pelvic pain.
- The West Palm Beach office opened in early July
- Current markets include NYC, New Jersey, Long Island, Washington DC, Miami, Detroit, Houston, Dallas, Chicago and Atlanta.
- Planned expansion is set for: Nashville, Tampa, and Indianapolis.
- The payors are out-of-network, private pay
- Outpatient setting
- 5 Days per week, 8-hour workday and no call or weekends
- You will see 10-15 patients per day
- Training provided by founder/Medical Director
- Musculoskeletal care with a focus on the muscles, nerves, and joints of pelvis
- Treatment using the “PRM” protocol includes external ultrasound guided nerve blocks and trigger point injections to the pelvis.
- Comprehensive Neuromuscular and Pelvic floor history and exam
- Work with a MA and patient coordinator
- Work with a team of top Pelvic Pain Physiatrists across the country to help bring the “PRM” to patients with Pelvic Pain and Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Multimodal and interdisciplinary approach
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to guidelines provided by practice
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- 24-hour call center so no call
- Salary of $200,000 – $250,000 plus incentive with a total of approximately $275,000 – $300,000
- High income potential with base and bonus structure
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and PTO
- Commuters Benefit Program
- Completely digital onboarding process
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- A compassionate and caring physiatrist to work with their dedicated team to take care of Women and Men suffering from chronic pelvic pain and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Pelvic rehab experience not required. Their CMO will give you in-person training for a week and you would be provided training videos before joining the company.