- Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine
- This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort.
- In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women (80%) and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD.
- Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits
- A physician-lead specialty health care organization whose purpose is to provide evidence-based, individualized treatment services for those suffering with chronic pelvic pain.
- Has positioned itself at the center of the pelvic pain ecosystem.
- Nationally recognized experts dedicated to reducing the number of people suffering from this affliction.
- Formed in 2017 and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Since its inception it has experienced rapid growth and routinely attracts patients from across the US and internationally.
- Its fast-paced success has led to expansion into multiple cities across the country, bringing physiatry care to those suffering from chronic pelvic pain.
- Current markets include NYC, New Jersey, Long Island, Washington DC, Miami, Detroit, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta.
- Planned expansion is set for: Nashville, Tampa, Indianapolis.
- The San Francisco practice opportunity will be available in the Spring/Summer 2024 as it will be a new site
- Multimodal interdisciplinary approach with services in mindfulness, breathing, nutrition, behavioral tech platforms
- The payors are out-of-network private pay
- High doctor retention
- Pelvic Physiatry with a focus on Women’s Health and Men’s Health in an Outpatient serene and tranquil Spa Like setting.
- A National Healthcare Organization Focusing on the Pelvis; join a team of Leading Pelvic PM&R Doctors with bi-monthly Virtual Meetings and Case Presentations
- Non-operative Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction, Persistent Pelvic Pain non-operative Endometriosis Care, Sexual Pain and Dysfunction, Urological Pain and Dysfunction
- Outpatient Musculoskeletal care with a focus on the muscles, nerves, and joints of pelvis.
- Non-Opioid Functional Restorative approach with ultrasound guided procedures
- Approximately 50% procedures and 50% msk/education
- Patient Population is 16-45, Athletic, Minimal Co-Morbidities, seeking Holistic Integrative Care
- No Experience in Pelvic Physiatry Necessary: You will be taught the pelvic floor exam and all Ultrasound guided procedures to pelvic area
- You will see 10-15 patients per day
- Musculoskeletal care with a focus on the muscles, nerves, and joints of pelvis
- Ultrasound guided trigger point injections and nerve blocks to pelvis
- Comprehensive Neuromuscular and Pelvic floor history and exam
- Work with a MA and patient coordinator
- Work with a team of top Pelvic Pain Physiatrists across the country to help bring the “PRM” to patients with Pelvic Pain and Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Multimodal and interdisciplinary approach
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to guidelines provided by practice
- A dedicated liaison will help with education to referral doctors
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Approximately 5 procedures/day
- 24-hour call center so no call
- All training is Provided by Founder and Regional Medical Directors
- Full time 5 Days per week, 8-hour workday and No call or weekends
- High income potential with base and bonus structure
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and PTO
- Commuters Benefit Program
- Completely digital onboarding process
- Supportive and appreciative culture
What makes this organization different?
- Providers are experts in non-operative Pelvic Pain with a Rehabilitation Focus rather than classic Pain Management Approach
- We are influencing change on national scale with our Unique Outpatient Comprehensive Pelvic Rehabilitation Protocol that we are collecting outcomes Data and publishing on
- Base with bonus
- A compassionate and caring physiatrist to work with their dedicated team to take care of Women and Men suffering from chronic pelvic pain and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Pelvic rehab experience not required. Their CMO will give you in-person training for a week and you would be provided training videos before joining the company.
- Must be able to connect with patients
- Fellowship Not required, Experience with Pelvic Rehab NOT required
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/