THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Join this national rehab leader and work with exceptionally-qualified pediatric care practitioners
- Have access to the program’s Innovation Centers of TBI, SCI, nerve, muscle, bone and cancer
- 14K-square-foot pediatric high-tech gym with software games, devices, aquatics and more
- Pathways, is a partner, with the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
- The Grainger Pediatric Lab is a high-tech gym to include software games, devices, aquatic, cognitive and speech and language
- K square foot Custom Pediatric Lab leveraging technology and science
- Their new pediatric rehab space is 2.5 times the previous space
- 2 “Serious-Free” zones for children and teens to play and have fun. Playrooms are designed with bright colors, toys, books and technology, with one even specially scaled for toddlers.
- 30-private patients rooms, each with beautiful lake or urban views, state-of-the-art designs and equipment; in a 242-bed facility
- Recruit and retain experts
- Patient quality and safety
- Partner with all Research Chairs to determine research priorities
- Direct and implement research
- Responsible for Attending Physicians under the umbrella of the Pediatric Innovation Center
- Active member of Clinical Research Integration Council led by chief Scientific Officer and Chief Medical Officer
- Faculty appointment of Associate Professor or higher at Northwestern university Feinberg School of Medicine
- For more, see below
- Report to the Chief Medical Officer, with dotted-line/matric reporting to Chief Scientific Officer
- Board Certified physiatrist with 10+ years of experience preferably with outstanding communication skills to include negotiation and persuasion and experience in patient care and programs
- Proven ability to develop and lead large, complex, multi-dimensional team that is quality- and outcome-oriented, patient-care-service driven
- Advanced degree in applied research in associated field is a plus (master’s or doctoral)
- Demonstrated success with progressive organizational responsibilities, including hiring/firing staff and management of clinicians/physicians, budgetary responsibilities, program development and growth; solid quantitative skills necessary to initiate and review clinical and other business analyses
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs, rationalize directions, marshal resources within a complex organizational system
- Experience with and knowledge of fundraising; demonstrated experience in donor cultivation activities
- Individuals that want a clinical challenge, see a diverse population, grow professionally, be involved in an academic environment and contribute to the growth of the program. They are looking to make this program the best pediatric rehabilitation program in the country.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive about the future
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.