- All outpatient, no call; can develop inpatient if you desire
- Starting bonus and loan forgiveness
- Enjoy autonomy, leadership and collaboration
- Exceptional care providers and financial strength
- One of the nation’s most advance health networks with 95 clinical specialties
- Join this Division of Physiatry
- Well-established, employed hospital group practice
- 20 physiatrists and 2 nurse practitioners
- Growing program as they’re recruiting for a pediatric neurosurgeon and a pediatric development specialist
- Approximately 90% outpatient and 10% hospital consults
- See bread and butter outpatients with diagnoses such as developmental issues, gait, msk, CP, botox, etc.
- 12 – 20 patients/day
- This program is only 3 years old so you can build and grow it to expand into spasticity, amputee, prosthetics, etc.
- Collaborate with adult physiatrists and pediatric colleagues
- Spasticity management experience preferred
- Opportunities for medical student/resident education and research with eligibility for an academic appointment through their academic affiliate, the University of South Florida
- No night, weekend or holiday requirements.
- Highly competitive compensation
- First year salary
- Low-cost health insurance for you and your family
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- BC/BE Pediatric Physiatrist or BC/BE in PM&R who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- A pediatric physiatry fellowship is ideal or have advanced training and experience
- Should be passionate about pediatric care and services
- Will consider H1 visa holders
- A network champion for Physiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice
- Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, and hiring.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.