- Well-respected practice
- Great location
- Comprehensive available services
- One day/week, 6 hours/day, Tuesday’s preferred but flexible
- Integrated patient care combining medical intervention along with hands on care with PT, Chiropractic, and Massage Therapy.
- The practice has a mix of private insurance, Medicare, WC and No Fault.
- Soft tissue therapy (Graston), kinesiology taping, spinal decompression, nerve study testing, TPI and joint injections. PT, Chiropractic
- Herniated discs, pinched nerves, neck and back pain, joint and muscle pain, headaches, whiplash, chronic pain
- Evaluations, Follow up visits,
- EMG oversite,
- Injections with US guidance
- PRP, Regenerative medicine,
- referral for PT, MRI, EMG.
- Working with team to integrate care for patients
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Workers comp authorized
- EMG experience
- US guidance for injections
- Experience with No Fault and WC
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.