Find physiatry practice opportunities in Utah with Farr Healthcare. We work with physiatry practices across the state to match qualified candidates with fulfilling jobs. The PM&R industry in Utah includes positions in settings such as:
- Rehabilitation centers: Rebuild patients’ physical functionality after injury or disability.
- Teaching: Train future physiatry professionals or assist with continuing education.
- Direct resident care: Create and follow physiatry plans for care-facility residents.
- Inpatient/outpatient care: Provide physiatry services in a medical setting.
With Farr Healthcare’s partnership, you can discover positions in these areas of the field and more. Work with our team to match with opportunities that fit your interests and experience.
Find Physiatry Jobs in Utah With Farr Healthcare
Why do PM&R professionals count on Farr Healthcare for job recruiting? They benefit from these advantages and more:
- Established organization: Farr Healthcare has over 20 years of history matching physiatry candidates with employers. We monitor industry hiring practices so we can always provide relevant guidance.
- Experienced leadership: President Linda Farr has more than 30 years of experience with PM&R recruitment. After working for one of the nation’s largest rehabilitation centers for over 5 years, she founded Farr Healthcare.
- PM&R-centered: We focus on the growing PM&R field and follow the industry’s trends. As one of only three recruiting firms that specialize in physiatry, we offer the personalized services you need.
- Resource availability: Our website provides a variety of resources for job seekers in PM&R. We update these pages daily and monthly to ensure they evolve with the industry’s best practices.
You can learn more about our approach and expertise by exploring our website. Visit our PM&R resource page for information on licensing, contracts and other aspects of physiatry. You can also read our physiatry newsletter for the latest updates in the industry.
Overviews and Salaries of PM&R Jobs in UT
We provide one of the best places to find a job in physiatry by combining personalized recruiting services with comprehensive resources. Our team strives to make the best match between each employer and employee. By meeting the candidate’s and client’s needs, everyone benefits. At Farr Healthcare, we tap into our growing and ongoing relationships with national and local facilities. These partnerships give us a diverse employer portfolio and a thorough understanding of their needs.
The Farr Healthcare PM&R blog provides up-to-date information on salaries and industry trends. Our data on salary and pay will give you critical information to use during pay negotiation. We also explore industry topics such as certification, operations and compensation practices. Stay on top of the industry so you have a competitive edge as a job-seeker.
Looking for Physiatry Practice Opportunities in Utah?
To see for yourself how Farr Healthcare can assist in your job search, complete our application today. We recommend candidates based on their qualifications, so we can help you find a position at your career level. Once you submit an application, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as possible. They will discuss your talents and interests and recommend some of our current listings. Begin your recruitment journey today!