Farr Healthcare provides incredible opportunities for physicians and doctors searching for physical medicine and rehabilitation positions open in Massachusetts. Whether you’re looking to relocate to New England or you’re already based in the state, we serve as a premier recruiter, matching you to the physiatry job of your dreams.
This increasingly popular field always has a variety of openings. Some of the job opportunities waiting to be filled include teaching positions, allowing you to train tomorrow’s generation of physiatrists, as well as in and out-patient centers, rehabilitation facilities and direct resident care. Get ready to blaze a trail in your new Massachusetts-based PM&R position.
Massachusetts Job Openings
- Inpatient consults physiatry practice opportunities, Boston, Worcester or Woburn (only call in Boston) Extraordinary opportunity to work in a nationally recognized, state-of-the-art facilities Enjoy an employee affiliation Have the advantage of association with the nation’s largest rehab system Responsibilities: Hospitalists available in all the facilities See approximately 15 - 20 patients/day Boston is the only practice opportunity with call and it's 1:6 Can also do someoutpatient in Woburn Patient population of TBI, stroke, neuro, orthopedic All facilities are running close to bed-size Academic appointment possible in Worcester Boston - adding beds hence the need for an additional... [Read More]
- Interventional physiatry practice opportunity, Boston Potential for ownership in the ASC Well-established, successful pain practice in operation 20 years Huge growth potential at this 2-person doctor practice with a PA and a NP Practice Features: Very attractive office with a surgicenter Extra space for service expansion 70% - 80% of the patients are on medications but not long-term; low dose opioids Responsibilities: Interventional procedures 2 – 3 days/week Perform pain management procedures including spinal cord stimulators is the main requirement Cervical epidurals, stimulator trials and implants-temporary and permanent, discography, morphine pumps; ideally some knowledge of stem cells would be ideal Most procedures by fluoroscopy Some... [Read More]
Physiatrist Opportunities Available Through Farr Healthcare
Our focus at Farr Healthcare is connecting doctors and physicians to exciting new opportunities in the PM&R field. Our 15 years of recruitment experience guarantees you’re dealing with one of the most qualified physiatry recruiters in the country. Our company’s president, Linda Farr, brings more than 30 years of expertise to bear for every applicant and client we serve.
This knowledge in the field of physiatry makes us an appealing partner to many new and established healthcare agencies. We’ve enjoyed working with long-term clients such as US Physiatry, Post Acute Medical and Encompass. However, we’ve also attracted new multispecialty and physiatry groups who’ve signed on as clients, as well. Great career opportunities are always available through Farr Healthcare.
Benefits of Farr Healthcare’s PM&R Jobs
We offer applicants looking for new physiatry positions many different advantages you won’t find with other recruitment firms. We believe in giving our all, both to those looking for new opportunities and our clients seeking doctors and physicians to fill their openings. Some of the benefits you’ll find when you partner with Farr Healthcare include:
- We are the only recruitment company whose owner has worked for a national rehab hospital system
- Our customer service representatives are available 24/7 to assist with your application process
- We are an incentive-driven company, motivated to connect qualified candidates with exciting new jobs
- Our blog offers incredible insight into what it means to work as a physiatrist in today’s world
- Email newsletters and online listings ensure you are consistently updated about new PM&R jobs
For you, this means we won’t rest until we find the perfect career fit to suit your preferences.
Looking for Open PM&R Physician Jobs in Massachusetts?
If you’re looking for a physiatry career in Massachusetts, let Farr Healthcare do the grunt work of tracking down new positions. The first step is to fill out our online application. One of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible to get the ball rolling. We’re happy to give recommendations based on your specific experience in the PM&R field, as well as your unique qualifications.
Don’t wait — let Farr Healthcare help guide you through the physiatry recruitment system. Search for a job today.