- Great support from administration!
- New facility!
- Very good subspecialty support
- Growing program with an ACGME-approved residency coming 2022
- Sign-on bonus of up to $25,000!
- CARF-accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs
- Specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Program is supported by nurse navigators & enjoys 500+ referrals each month.
- Advanced Practice Providers support this integrated department – neurology, pain, spine, and neurosurgery ; they round in the morning, monitor and discharge patients
- Treat a broad spectrum of PM & R patients and conditions.
- Inpatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support – Support + ability to grow professionally
- With their new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, they empower advancement within you
- Join their culture of constant improvement and enjoy sign-on and performance bonuses
- 5 physiatrists there presently, some of whom do all outpatient and some all inpatient
- Outpatient gym
- Part of a collaborative Neuroscience Institute, working collegially with neurosurgery, neurology, neuropsychology departments
- Inpatient 25 bed unit, 2 attending team with APP/resident support
- Outpatient clinics for concussion, general PM&R, and allow for clinic interests of individual hired
- Academic teaching
- Research opportunities
- Very light, usually from home
- Might get 1-2 calls/night
- Call pay for weekends is $2,000/day
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services
- Retirement plan
- Traditional salary first two years
- During the two years if you exceed 4800 wRVU’s, you will get an incentive payment
- Production basis thereafter
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accepts H1B Visas
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.